Did anybody get to keep their world tour bikes?

Did anybody get to keep their world tour bikes? Just curious. I finally got the last three of the world tour bikes I really wanted so bad :0). I am backing up all world tour bikes right now. I've had a 2nd chance at getting the rest since I redid my iPad a few months ago.

Comments

• I was forced to use a little bit more of my iTunes Gift Card to get some more gems and I finally got the last three parts to 3 world tour bikes remaining. I'm so happy :0).
  • Yes you will be able to keep the bikes...especially considering some people paid lots of money on gems for the bikes :P
  • Yeah, I had to do alot of spending myself. It was hard work :0). Almost came so close to not getting last three parts to the remaining three bikes I had to get before time runs out. I was surprised to get a 2nd chance after redoing my iPad. It's funny I had the world tour backed up and when my iPad was finished restoring I went and got a 2nd chance to get all world tour bikes. It took a very long time for me.
  • edited September 2014
    I'm glad I get to keep the world tour bikes :0). I am using the usa world tour bike. It's awesome, but had no idea that it was the exploding kind of bike.
  • bikeracinggirl73 what is ur link?