Can I use CopyTrans to backup my bike racing game progresses and load it on my iPod Touch?

Hi,

Can I use CopyTrans to backup my bike racing game progresses and load it on my iPod Touch? Just curious. I would still keep my bike racing game on my iPad. I used CopyTrans before and backed up my Angry Birds game progresses and reloaded it back to my iPad when I want to and it works :0).

Comments

• edited April 2015
    With a little research I find that I can't do it. It will just let me backup something from my iPod Touch and then reload it right back. Another question. Can I put bike race on my iPod Touch and backup my game progresses with a program like iFunBox or something like that and copy it over to my iPod Touch? Just curious. My bike race game is on my iPad.
  • That used to be somewhat possible, but if you're using iOS 8.3, it got much harder because iFunBox won't have access to the same files anymore.
  • edited April 2015
    Oh, okay. I just decided to keep bike racing on my iPad 2. I like playing with my bike racing game on the big screen :0). It's more fun and easy to hold my iPad 2 in my hands and steer the bikes. It is easier to control too I think.